EPoX has been a long time manufacturer of quality performance motherboards. They are constantly keeping up with the changing technological world and continue to rapidly expand and evolve. When chipset makers like VIA, SiS or AMD release new motherboard Northbridge or Southbridge chipsets, EPoX is always there to utilize these in their upcoming designs. EPoX aims to provide consumers with the newest motherboard technology at competitive prices, and without sacrificing quality or performance.
Following this methodology, EPoX won the hearts of many computer enthusiasts with their full featured overclocking motherboards. While being a major supporter of the AMD platform (this was demonstrated by the release of the first Slot A KX133 motherboard to the retail market two weeks ahead of any other manufacturer), EPoX has begun to release Pentium 4 solutions in vast numbers. EPoX have pretty much stuck to Intel's side with the P4. While producing one P4 solution on the SiS 645 AGPset, EPoX has not released any VIA or Ali P4 boards.
EPoX's line of P4 boards, while short, are very impressive. While you wouldn't expect to find a P4 board overclockable (due to Intel's rather harsh discouraging methods), EPoX have designed extremely overclockable motherboards for P4 CPU's including the i850, one of the most un-overclockable P4 chipsets due to RDRAM limitations. With i845 pushing DDR SDRAM on the Intel platform, EPoX has taken this chipset which has proven to overclock very well, and given it a home on the EP-4BDA2+.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent