When I first started hearing about the new design of the Athlon XP processors, I was a little worried that unlocking the processor would be out of the question. Even when you get a good deal on your processor, they are still too expensive to take many chances on ruining it. But all these fears were completely unfounded when it came to actually doing the work. Why? Because of this little $12 Unlocking Kit from HighSpeed PC.
It is claimed that it is an extremely easy process to fill the grounded gaps and make a connection between the leads. This proved to be true. There were no hard tasks involved in the process, and the results speak for themselves.
Given the success of the T-Birds when they were unlocked, I can see of no reason why the new Athlon XP will be any different. But to get the best results, you just have to have the flexibility of being able to adjust the multiplier on your processor. This kit does just that, and does it well.
Bottom line... If you're planning on overclocking your Athlon XP, and plan on unlocking it yourself, then do yourself a favor and get one of these kits. It is a simple matter to get the most out of your investment.
Plenty of compounds for multiple jobs
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup