When I first started hearing about the new design of the Athlon XP processors, I was a little worried that unlocking the processor would be out of the question. Even when you get a good deal on your processor, they are still too expensive to take many chances on ruining it. But all these fears were completely unfounded when it came to actually doing the work. Why? Because of this little $12 Unlocking Kit from HighSpeed PC.
It is claimed that it is an extremely easy process to fill the grounded gaps and make a connection between the leads. This proved to be true. There were no hard tasks involved in the process, and the results speak for themselves.
Given the success of the T-Birds when they were unlocked, I can see of no reason why the new Athlon XP will be any different. But to get the best results, you just have to have the flexibility of being able to adjust the multiplier on your processor. This kit does just that, and does it well.
Bottom line... If you're planning on overclocking your Athlon XP, and plan on unlocking it yourself, then do yourself a favor and get one of these kits. It is a simple matter to get the most out of your investment.
Plenty of compounds for multiple jobs
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio