When I first started hearing about the new design of the Athlon XP processors, I was a little worried that unlocking the processor would be out of the question. Even when you get a good deal on your processor, they are still too expensive to take many chances on ruining it. But all these fears were completely unfounded when it came to actually doing the work. Why? Because of this little $12 Unlocking Kit from HighSpeed PC.
It is claimed that it is an extremely easy process to fill the grounded gaps and make a connection between the leads. This proved to be true. There were no hard tasks involved in the process, and the results speak for themselves.
Given the success of the T-Birds when they were unlocked, I can see of no reason why the new Athlon XP will be any different. But to get the best results, you just have to have the flexibility of being able to adjust the multiplier on your processor. This kit does just that, and does it well.
Bottom line... If you're planning on overclocking your Athlon XP, and plan on unlocking it yourself, then do yourself a favor and get one of these kits. It is a simple matter to get the most out of your investment.
Plenty of compounds for multiple jobs
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Head of Sony VR resigns to work on other VR projects
- Paragon PlayStation 4 test allows for PC cross-play functionality
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie in the works with Sony at the helm
- North Korean Satellite tumbling out of control, not even functional
- DriveClub update brings hardcore handling to let you crash easier
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance