HighSpeed PC is an online company that deals in items for the enthusiast. Whether it's the latest heatsink to hit the market, a new radiator for your water cooling rig, or maybe a new Lian-Li case. If you're wanting something for overclocking your toy, then chances are, HighSpeed PC has it or can get it.
But they don't deal in strictly retail products that just happen to fit the bill for your needs. They also have their own ideas for what is necessary to get the job done right. Which brings us to today's review of their own Athlon XP Unlocking Kit. They claim that it is a very simple matter to unlock one of the new Athlon XP processors, so we're going to put that theory to the test. Our goal is to see if the application is as simple as they would have us believe, and also to see if the kit really unlocks the multiplier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience