nVidia GeForce4 MX440 256-bit 3D GPU
64MB high-speed 128-bit DDR RAM memory
AGP 2X/4X with Fast Writes and AGP Texturing Support
1 billion texels/sec. fill-rate
6.4GB memory bandwidth
Integrated dual 350MHz DACs supporting two independent CRT displays at 2048 x 1536 resolution @ 75Hz
nVidia nView technology supporting multiple displays
nVidia Lightspeed Memory Architecture II (LMA) Technology boosts effective memory bandwidth
nVidia Accuview Antialiasing delivers unprecedented AA performance and quality to mainstream market
Integrated TV encoder supporting 1024 x 768 resolution - Integrated Dual-Channel TMDS * Transmitter enables two independent LCD displays at resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
nVidia Video Processing Engine (VPE) enables the highest-quality, full-frame rate, full-screen HDTV and DVD playback
OpenGL 1.3 and lower; DirectX 8.1 and lower
- I/O Interface
15-pin D-sub VGA connector
TV-out Connector (S-Video/Composite)
DVI-I Supports LCD Monitor
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD