nVidia GeForce4 MX440 256-bit 3D GPU
64MB high-speed 128-bit DDR RAM memory
AGP 2X/4X with Fast Writes and AGP Texturing Support
1 billion texels/sec. fill-rate
6.4GB memory bandwidth
Integrated dual 350MHz DACs supporting two independent CRT displays at 2048 x 1536 resolution @ 75Hz
nVidia nView technology supporting multiple displays
nVidia Lightspeed Memory Architecture II (LMA) Technology boosts effective memory bandwidth
nVidia Accuview Antialiasing delivers unprecedented AA performance and quality to mainstream market
Integrated TV encoder supporting 1024 x 768 resolution - Integrated Dual-Channel TMDS * Transmitter enables two independent LCD displays at resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
nVidia Video Processing Engine (VPE) enables the highest-quality, full-frame rate, full-screen HDTV and DVD playback
OpenGL 1.3 and lower; DirectX 8.1 and lower
- I/O Interface
15-pin D-sub VGA connector
TV-out Connector (S-Video/Composite)
DVI-I Supports LCD Monitor
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance