- Test System
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz
Motherboard: Abit BD7-RAID
Memory: OCZ 256MB PC2100 DDR SDRAM
Video Card: Abit Siluro MX440, Abit Siluro Ti200
Hard Disk: Quantum Fireball Plus LM 15GB 7200RPM
Drivers: 27.20 Detonator drivers, DirectX 8.1
Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional
Software Used: Quake III Arena, 3dMark2001 SE and Max Payne.
Results - Quake III Arena High Quality 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 32-bit color
Results - 3dMark2001 SE 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 32-bit color
Results - Max Payne High Quality 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 32-bit color
Results - Quake III Arena 1024x768 32-bit color - 2x, 4x, Quincunx FSAA
Results - Quake III Arena 1280x1024 32-bit color - 2x, 4x, Quincunx FSAA
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- The Dark Knight is the true star of final 'Batman V Superman' trailer
- Windows 3.x Showcase lets you try out early 90s software again
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance