nVidia GeForce4 MX440 256-bit 3D GPU
64MB high-speed 128-bit DDR RAM memory
AGP 2X/4X with Fast Writes and AGP Texturing Support
1 billion texels/sec. fill-rate
6.4GB memory bandwidth
Integrated dual 350MHz DACs supporting two independent CRT displays at 2048 x 1536 resolution @ 75Hz
nVidia nView technology supporting multiple displays
nVidia Lightspeed Memory Architecture II (LMA) Technology boosts effective memory bandwidth
nVidia Accuview Antialiasing delivers unprecedented AA performance and quality to mainstream market
Integrated TV encoder supporting 1024 x 768 resolution - Integrated Dual-Channel TMDS * Transmitter enables two independent LCD displays at resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
nVidia Video Processing Engine (VPE) enables the highest-quality, full-frame rate, full-screen HDTV and DVD playback
OpenGL 1.3 and lower; DirectX 8.1 and lower
- I/O Interface
15-pin D-sub VGA connector
TV-out Connector (S-Video/Composite)
DVI-I Supports LCD Monitor (Siluro GF4 MX VIO model only)
Video-In Connector (Siluro GF4 MX VIO model only)
- Software Bundled
27.20 Detonator Drivers
Adobe Acrobat Reader
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now