All right...let's rub our hands briskly together and get ready to dig into everyone's favorite part; the technical specifications. Oh they're not your favorite part? Oh well, let's take a quick peek anyway so that we can see where this board stands among the competition.
Supports AMD Duron @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP @ 266MHz FSB
Reserves Support for Future AMD Socket A CPU's
VIA VT8366A Northbridge
VIA VT8233 Southbridge
4x 184-pin DDR PC1600/PC2100 (4GB Max)
- Expansion Slots
1x AGP (Supports 1x, 2x and 4x)
5x PCI (PC 2.2 Compliant)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion brackets)
1 Serial Port
1 Parallel Port
1 Line In
1 Line Out
1 Mic In
1 Game Port
- Onboard Audio
C-Media 8738 5.1 6-channel speaker mode
Supports Direct3d and A3D
Separate expansion bracket for subwoofer
- Special Features
FSB, Multiplier, VCORE, and DDR Voltage adjustable from BIOS
Built in RAID through Highpoint HPT 372 ATA133 controller
Winbond monitoring chip built onto board
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system