All right...let's rub our hands briskly together and get ready to dig into everyone's favorite part; the technical specifications. Oh they're not your favorite part? Oh well, let's take a quick peek anyway so that we can see where this board stands among the competition.
Supports AMD Duron @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP @ 266MHz FSB
Reserves Support for Future AMD Socket A CPU's
VIA VT8366A Northbridge
VIA VT8233 Southbridge
4x 184-pin DDR PC1600/PC2100 (4GB Max)
- Expansion Slots
1x AGP (Supports 1x, 2x and 4x)
5x PCI (PC 2.2 Compliant)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion brackets)
1 Serial Port
1 Parallel Port
1 Line In
1 Line Out
1 Mic In
1 Game Port
- Onboard Audio
C-Media 8738 5.1 6-channel speaker mode
Supports Direct3d and A3D
Separate expansion bracket for subwoofer
- Special Features
FSB, Multiplier, VCORE, and DDR Voltage adjustable from BIOS
Built in RAID through Highpoint HPT 372 ATA133 controller
Winbond monitoring chip built onto board
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni