When you hear the name Shuttle, what's the first thing to comes to mind? Low-end boards or all-in-one integrated pieces for use by OEM computer manufacturers? Until recently, that was pretty much how the tech community felt about this company. They have made a very good name for themselves by doing just that making motherboards for the OEM. But not too long ago, Shuttle decided to do something different.
With the release of the AK series mainboards, Shuttle has started to make a statement about their commitment to the enthusiast crowd. While we don't tend to be the largest portion of the buying public, we do tend to spend more than normal when it comes to getting the best of the best. With this in mind, Shuttle started making motherboards that accommodated this trend. Using the VIA chipsets and giving their boards some nice overclocking features, Shuttle began the long climb up the ladder to overclocker friendliness.
Have they managed to get to the top yet? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now