When you hear the name Shuttle, what's the first thing to comes to mind? Low-end boards or all-in-one integrated pieces for use by OEM computer manufacturers? Until recently, that was pretty much how the tech community felt about this company. They have made a very good name for themselves by doing just that making motherboards for the OEM. But not too long ago, Shuttle decided to do something different.
With the release of the AK series mainboards, Shuttle has started to make a statement about their commitment to the enthusiast crowd. While we don't tend to be the largest portion of the buying public, we do tend to spend more than normal when it comes to getting the best of the best. With this in mind, Shuttle started making motherboards that accommodated this trend. Using the VIA chipsets and giving their boards some nice overclocking features, Shuttle began the long climb up the ladder to overclocker friendliness.
Have they managed to get to the top yet? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched