When you hear the name Shuttle, what's the first thing to comes to mind? Low-end boards or all-in-one integrated pieces for use by OEM computer manufacturers? Until recently, that was pretty much how the tech community felt about this company. They have made a very good name for themselves by doing just that making motherboards for the OEM. But not too long ago, Shuttle decided to do something different.
With the release of the AK series mainboards, Shuttle has started to make a statement about their commitment to the enthusiast crowd. While we don't tend to be the largest portion of the buying public, we do tend to spend more than normal when it comes to getting the best of the best. With this in mind, Shuttle started making motherboards that accommodated this trend. Using the VIA chipsets and giving their boards some nice overclocking features, Shuttle began the long climb up the ladder to overclocker friendliness.
Have they managed to get to the top yet? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact