OK...let's wrap this up and see what we have on our hands here. We have a heatsink that has a different look, a dual fan operation, and a clipping mechanism that is just plain strange. But strange or not, it proved itself to be a solid player when it comes down to producing decent temperatures at a tolerable noise level.
While the temperatures weren't stellar with this cooler in its stock configuration, it still maintained a very acceptable level of cooling. Besides, how long do you think it will be before you throw a couple of monster Delta fans on there to see what it is really capable of?
Bottom line...If you're tired of having to hide your case behind the desk to even come close to a quiet operation, then take a look at the GlobalWin TAK68. It provides a quiet atmosphere along with good cooling that should also give you plenty of breathing room when it comes to overclocking.
Aluminum material instead of copper
Cooler temperatures would be nice
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards