OK...let's wrap this up and see what we have on our hands here. We have a heatsink that has a different look, a dual fan operation, and a clipping mechanism that is just plain strange. But strange or not, it proved itself to be a solid player when it comes down to producing decent temperatures at a tolerable noise level.
While the temperatures weren't stellar with this cooler in its stock configuration, it still maintained a very acceptable level of cooling. Besides, how long do you think it will be before you throw a couple of monster Delta fans on there to see what it is really capable of?
Bottom line...If you're tired of having to hide your case behind the desk to even come close to a quiet operation, then take a look at the GlobalWin TAK68. It provides a quiet atmosphere along with good cooling that should also give you plenty of breathing room when it comes to overclocking.
Aluminum material instead of copper
Cooler temperatures would be nice
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now