OK...let's wrap this up and see what we have on our hands here. We have a heatsink that has a different look, a dual fan operation, and a clipping mechanism that is just plain strange. But strange or not, it proved itself to be a solid player when it comes down to producing decent temperatures at a tolerable noise level.
While the temperatures weren't stellar with this cooler in its stock configuration, it still maintained a very acceptable level of cooling. Besides, how long do you think it will be before you throw a couple of monster Delta fans on there to see what it is really capable of?
Bottom line...If you're tired of having to hide your case behind the desk to even come close to a quiet operation, then take a look at the GlobalWin TAK68. It provides a quiet atmosphere along with good cooling that should also give you plenty of breathing room when it comes to overclocking.
Aluminum material instead of copper
Cooler temperatures would be nice
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99