OK...let's wrap this up and see what we have on our hands here. We have a heatsink that has a different look, a dual fan operation, and a clipping mechanism that is just plain strange. But strange or not, it proved itself to be a solid player when it comes down to producing decent temperatures at a tolerable noise level.
While the temperatures weren't stellar with this cooler in its stock configuration, it still maintained a very acceptable level of cooling. Besides, how long do you think it will be before you throw a couple of monster Delta fans on there to see what it is really capable of?
Bottom line...If you're tired of having to hide your case behind the desk to even come close to a quiet operation, then take a look at the GlobalWin TAK68. It provides a quiet atmosphere along with good cooling that should also give you plenty of breathing room when it comes to overclocking.
Aluminum material instead of copper
Cooler temperatures would be nice
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017