Founded in 1992, GlobalWin has been a key player in cooling for quite some time now. They were close to becoming a legend when they came out with their FOP series of heatsink, and just about everyone around would recommend them for an overclocked rig. But things had become a little quiet of late. Sure, they have been improving a couple of older designs by modifying the base material and playing with different sized fans, but there just wasn't anything really new for the Enthusiast crowd...until now.
With all the desire for peace and quiet during operation of even the most powerful of system, GlobalWin decided it was time to do something about the noise problem. Today, we're going to take a look at the TAK68. It features not one, but two fans that run at lower speeds and are attached to an aluminum sink. Can this strange combination keep your system quiet and still maintain a respectable level of cooling?
That's what we're going to find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications