Founded in 1992, GlobalWin has been a key player in cooling for quite some time now. They were close to becoming a legend when they came out with their FOP series of heatsink, and just about everyone around would recommend them for an overclocked rig. But things had become a little quiet of late. Sure, they have been improving a couple of older designs by modifying the base material and playing with different sized fans, but there just wasn't anything really new for the Enthusiast crowd...until now.
With all the desire for peace and quiet during operation of even the most powerful of system, GlobalWin decided it was time to do something about the noise problem. Today, we're going to take a look at the TAK68. It features not one, but two fans that run at lower speeds and are attached to an aluminum sink. Can this strange combination keep your system quiet and still maintain a respectable level of cooling?
That's what we're going to find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions