Founded in 1992, GlobalWin has been a key player in cooling for quite some time now. They were close to becoming a legend when they came out with their FOP series of heatsink, and just about everyone around would recommend them for an overclocked rig. But things had become a little quiet of late. Sure, they have been improving a couple of older designs by modifying the base material and playing with different sized fans, but there just wasn't anything really new for the Enthusiast crowd...until now.
With all the desire for peace and quiet during operation of even the most powerful of system, GlobalWin decided it was time to do something about the noise problem. Today, we're going to take a look at the TAK68. It features not one, but two fans that run at lower speeds and are attached to an aluminum sink. Can this strange combination keep your system quiet and still maintain a respectable level of cooling?
That's what we're going to find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent