Installation and Usage
One of the additional features I like about this product is its easy installation and usability to the degree where it can actually be considered a "feature".
The usability of this product is marvelous. As you'll see in the pictures below, the tray is very simple and smooth to pull out of the rack bay as I've named it. This is one of the reasons I think so highly of this product.
First off we need to install the desired device into the rack, I've installed a standard ATA100, 7,200rpm IBM HDD for the purpose of this review. I'll let the pictures do the talking...
In the picture above we can see that the drive is plugged into the rack bay just as you normally would with any regular IDE device...
In this picture the cover is placed on the rack to protect the drive and improve style...
Here the rack's IDE interface is connected to the rack bay it sits in...
Above we see the IDE interface of the rack bay and the cooling fan we spoke briefly about earlier...
This is the front of the rack bay with the rack installed and locked in place ready for use...
Here is a picture of the rack bay installed in my case...
And in this picture you can see it's easy to pull the rack in and out of the rack bay...
And finally this last picture shows how the rack bay is installed inside your case, as you can see it's exactly the same as any other IDE device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand