Installation and Usage
One of the additional features I like about this product is its easy installation and usability to the degree where it can actually be considered a "feature".
The usability of this product is marvelous. As you'll see in the pictures below, the tray is very simple and smooth to pull out of the rack bay as I've named it. This is one of the reasons I think so highly of this product.
First off we need to install the desired device into the rack, I've installed a standard ATA100, 7,200rpm IBM HDD for the purpose of this review. I'll let the pictures do the talking...
In the picture above we can see that the drive is plugged into the rack bay just as you normally would with any regular IDE device...
In this picture the cover is placed on the rack to protect the drive and improve style...
Here the rack's IDE interface is connected to the rack bay it sits in...
Above we see the IDE interface of the rack bay and the cooling fan we spoke briefly about earlier...
This is the front of the rack bay with the rack installed and locked in place ready for use...
Here is a picture of the rack bay installed in my case...
And in this picture you can see it's easy to pull the rack in and out of the rack bay...
And finally this last picture shows how the rack bay is installed inside your case, as you can see it's exactly the same as any other IDE device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio