Looking at the box, there isn't really anything new here and we see this design on most Galaxy cards. Across the top we have the company logo while to the right we have mention of the card being overclocked. Moving down, we have some information on the GPU and below that some information on Xtreme Tuner, which is Galaxy's in house overclocking software.
Going right down to the bottom, we have the model displayed; in this case the GTX 260+ which carries with it the important 216 stream processors. To the right we have some logos which make mention of PhysX, 3D Vision, SLI and more.
Turning the box over, we have some information on the features that are present on the card. To the right of the box we have some information on what exactly is needed to get SLI up and running, while across the bottom we have some more information on Galaxy.
With the box looked at, it's now time to dive inside. Apart from the standard manual and driver CD we have another disc that carries with it the Xtreme Tuner software. To accompany this we also have a user guide to the software so that you can use it to its full potential.
In the cable department we have a heap going on here. Starting from the left, we have an S-Video cable, S/PDIF loop back cable to get sound through the HDMI port, two dual molex to 6-pin PCI-E connectors, DVI-to-VGA adapter, DVI-to-HDMI adapter and an S-Video to Component adapter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.