Package and Contents
ZOTAC hasn't changed much in its box design for its ITX boards. In fact, it's an identical box to the other boards we have seen, but a new sticker has been placed on the bottom with the board model and CPU support.
Being an ITX based board we weren't expecting any bells and whistles on the back, which was good since this box is universal. With only some new stickers on it, there is just basic info on the ITX standard and some market hype about the ZOTAC company.
ZOTAC has included a light manual supply. There is a small manual that describes the board itself as well as the features of it and the included software. The DVD included comes with software for Vista and XP along with NVIDIA control utilities.
When it comes down to the accessories and cables, the setup is identical to all the other boards. There is a single SATA data cable, power splitter and IDE cable.
Since this is part of the WiFi series, the board comes with a USB based Wireless Ethernet card which pokes out the back of the I/O shield and uses a stick antenna. To give the board its HDMI interface, a DVI to HDMI interface converter is included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sisoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Power Usage]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD