The A+ Cupid 3 mini-ITX Case
As I addressed previously, the front of the Cupid 3 is sleek and sexy. The combination of brushed and polished aluminium for the face of this case really appealed to me. The bottom left has a release to expose the 56-in-1 card reader, front audio inputs and USB 2.0 headers. The bottom right has the power button surrounded by crystal blue LED lights. This case has no reset.
Spinning the case around to show the side reveals that A+ has really ventilated the side with many holes drilled in a chevron pattern. The sides and top are all shiny black and textured heavily and makes it look similar to a lot of media components you may already own. Again, the opposing side is identical with the same ventilation holes and pattern.
The rear of the Cupid 3 comes well ventilated and as you can see has an included mini-ATX power supply already mounted into place. The bottom majority of the case is used up with the I/O shield placement, but leaves just enough room for the PCI expansion slot to be added.
I had to get a closer image of this texture so the readers could appreciate what I saw. Not only are there valleys and plateaus, but there is even texture atop these plateaus. All the texture really plays with and diffuses the light, so the case won't reflect any lights if the case should need to be exposed in your media room.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives