A+ shipped the Cupid 3 in a brilliantly bright, light lime green with banding of other greens and browns to highlight the image of the Cupid 3. A+ used the top corner to display their logo and then made sure we knew it was designed in Germany at Nanopoint. The reverse side of the packaging is a mirror image of the front, so no image was taken.
This end of the package continues the same greenish colour scheme and A+ displays five key features in three different languages.
The opposing end of the package also lists six other features of the Cupid 3 and again, A+ repeats these in three languages, too. These are under an image of the Cupid 3 with the front panel released exposing the front inputs.
The Cupid 3 is packaged snugly inside the cardboard box. They use Styrofoam halves to surround and support the case on each side and for added protection from abrasion it is pre-packed in a plastic liner.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent