The power supply comes neatly packaged in a tastefully designed black box with enough information provided to know exactly what you are buying. The handle is a nice touch, but in my case it simply served to move the box from my front door to the testing lab all of 80 feet away. Under these extreme loads, I am happy to report that the handle did not stretch, bend or break.
The back of the box provides some information about low noise and efficiency. There is even a guide on how to install a power supply in four basic steps for those of us in unfamiliar territory. Along the bottom you will find the 80 Plus logo and NVIDIA SLI certification labels; nothing too enlightening here.
The side nicely highlights the power supply capacity and a breakdown of the power supply features along with a nice summary of the cables. There is nothing better than a picture to make the message clear. There should be no surprises when you open this box.
And finally, a little bit of marketing which includes a little more explanation of the included features and capabilities highlighted elsewhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni