Titan ships the Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ in an all-plastic, thermally sealed package backed with imagery of the wolf-like emblem backing the Fenrir name. The bottom half shows off the nine important features of Titan's cooler, while the top half is cut away to expose the Fenrir to the consumer.
Twisting the package to the right gives yet another view of the top half of the Fenrir, while the bottom half displays the specifications and applicable processors.
The back of this packaging starts off by showing images off six of the main features of the Fenrir and to the right it bullet points another five. At the bottom is a list of three primary features in eight additional languages.
Spinning the cooler once more leaves us with the left side. Here, again, we get to look at the Fenrir through the top half. The bottom half is used to show a bit more on what is included with the Fenrir. Titan has added a sample of their "Royal Grease", thermal interface material, and a 3-pin to 4-pin adapter for boards with no PWM controls.
Carefully cutting the edge of the thermally sealed edging reveals the inner sections and components. Titan has separated the fan, cooler and hardware into three sections for shipping. In my case, it kept the cooler in good shape, as the outer packaging didn't look like it had a nice comfy ride to my doorstep.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheTitan Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now