Titan ships the Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ in an all-plastic, thermally sealed package backed with imagery of the wolf-like emblem backing the Fenrir name. The bottom half shows off the nine important features of Titan's cooler, while the top half is cut away to expose the Fenrir to the consumer.
Twisting the package to the right gives yet another view of the top half of the Fenrir, while the bottom half displays the specifications and applicable processors.
The back of this packaging starts off by showing images off six of the main features of the Fenrir and to the right it bullet points another five. At the bottom is a list of three primary features in eight additional languages.
Spinning the cooler once more leaves us with the left side. Here, again, we get to look at the Fenrir through the top half. The bottom half is used to show a bit more on what is included with the Fenrir. Titan has added a sample of their "Royal Grease", thermal interface material, and a 3-pin to 4-pin adapter for boards with no PWM controls.
Carefully cutting the edge of the thermally sealed edging reveals the inner sections and components. Titan has separated the fan, cooler and hardware into three sections for shipping. In my case, it kept the cooler in good shape, as the outer packaging didn't look like it had a nice comfy ride to my doorstep.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheTitan Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand