Titan ships the Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ in an all-plastic, thermally sealed package backed with imagery of the wolf-like emblem backing the Fenrir name. The bottom half shows off the nine important features of Titan's cooler, while the top half is cut away to expose the Fenrir to the consumer.
Twisting the package to the right gives yet another view of the top half of the Fenrir, while the bottom half displays the specifications and applicable processors.
The back of this packaging starts off by showing images off six of the main features of the Fenrir and to the right it bullet points another five. At the bottom is a list of three primary features in eight additional languages.
Spinning the cooler once more leaves us with the left side. Here, again, we get to look at the Fenrir through the top half. The bottom half is used to show a bit more on what is included with the Fenrir. Titan has added a sample of their "Royal Grease", thermal interface material, and a 3-pin to 4-pin adapter for boards with no PWM controls.
Carefully cutting the edge of the thermally sealed edging reveals the inner sections and components. Titan has separated the fan, cooler and hardware into three sections for shipping. In my case, it kept the cooler in good shape, as the outer packaging didn't look like it had a nice comfy ride to my doorstep.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheTitan Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20