Gigabyte has been in the business of making motherboards for quite some time now; since 1986 to be exact. They weren't really a name that was held in high regard by Power Users. Gigabyte have made themselves a reputation for delivering OEM quality boards, more designed for stability and integration into workstation and business environments rather than an overclocked rig.
While this is a very good thing to make any real headway in the motherboard department, you need to be focused to the market that spends the most money on PC components, hardcore gamers and overclockers. For some 5-6 years now, overclockers have become a major influence in the motherboard industry. Passed off as a fad by the major hardware vendors like Intel, it has now grown to be a full blown event recognized by just about every motherboard manufacturer who wants to make themselves a reputation and some good capital. ASUS, MSI and Abit have done it, once known for stable platforms have now added to their successes with superb overclocking features.
Gigabyte have recently gone the way of the overclockers with their K7 line and now with Gigabyte's main draw towards Intel, we have ourselves a new product to clock the hell out of. Meet the Gigabyte GA-8IRXP I845D motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines