Gigabyte has been in the business of making motherboards for quite some time now; since 1986 to be exact. They weren't really a name that was held in high regard by Power Users. Gigabyte have made themselves a reputation for delivering OEM quality boards, more designed for stability and integration into workstation and business environments rather than an overclocked rig.
While this is a very good thing to make any real headway in the motherboard department, you need to be focused to the market that spends the most money on PC components, hardcore gamers and overclockers. For some 5-6 years now, overclockers have become a major influence in the motherboard industry. Passed off as a fad by the major hardware vendors like Intel, it has now grown to be a full blown event recognized by just about every motherboard manufacturer who wants to make themselves a reputation and some good capital. ASUS, MSI and Abit have done it, once known for stable platforms have now added to their successes with superb overclocking features.
Gigabyte have recently gone the way of the overclockers with their K7 line and now with Gigabyte's main draw towards Intel, we have ourselves a new product to clock the hell out of. Meet the Gigabyte GA-8IRXP I845D motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs