GIGABYTE has actually taken the time to revamp the package with a new darker black design which looks great. We can see that most of the box is taken up with a picture of a robot. Across the top of the box we have the brand while across the bottom we have the model along with mention of how much memory comes on the card; in this case 1GB.
To the right of the box we have a couple of stickers; the GTS 250 is part of the new UDV range of graphics cards which, like GIGABYTE's motherboards, carries 2oz of copper in the PCB along with a number of other features that increase the quality of the card. We can see some of the benefits like overclock capability, temperature and power switching loss. Moving down a little more, we have another sticker which in this case makes note of the memory being overclocked.
Turning the box over, we have some more information about the UDV features that the card has implemented along with an example of some of the benefits. We also have a standard run down of information and logos which we've become pretty accustomed to seeing.
In the paperwork department we can see that we have just a manual and also included is a driver CD. As always, though, we recommend that you head over to the NVIDIA website and grab the latest drivers.
As far as cables go there isn't a whole lot to see. Along with the S/PDIF loop back cable we have a dual molex to 6-pin to PCI-E connector along with a HDMI to DVI connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.