Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The BigTyp 14 Pro comes almost completely square on, measuring 155 by 156mm edge to edge and the cooler is 129mm tall from the top of the CPU. The base of the BT14 Pro is copper and transfers heat to the 6mm heat-pipes; from there it travels to the twin aluminum fin sections. The BT14 Pro is then capped with a plastic fan housing that includes an 85 CFM, 140mm fan. This fan does include a bit more flash with the addition of blue LED's during operation. Weighing in at 800g, the BT14 Pro is not exactly light, but I have seen a few coolers that are much heavier and more worrisome to use. At this time the BT14 Pro comes ready to apply to most AMD sockets post 754 and a LGA775 mounting kit is provided as well.
Again, I have to say with the Thermaltake name, it's hard for me to imagine the BT14 Pro to be hard to locate. I confirmed this thought by taking a second to check on availability through Google shopping, which leads me to over eight pages of hits for various e-tailers. Availability at this time is a real non-issue as no e-tailer I checked had any sort of stock issues either.
Pricing of the Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro ranges a bit from place to place and Newegg seems to be right on average with a listing at 64.99 U.S. Dollars. While this cooler does break that magic $50 dollar mark, it does offer a few things to try to set it ahead of the competition. Also with the economy being down a bit, the retail pricing goes up to cover rising expenses. With all things considered, I do have to say that the price seems fair for the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft could be working on next-gen Splinter Cell
- Windows 10 update will use AI to fight cyberattacks
- Star Wars Battlefront II alpha could hit all platforms
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus