It looks like the time and effort that ThermoLab put in to the design and development of the BARAM has paid off well for them. Their take on heat-pipe placement and the alternating fin design seems to be very effective for getting the job done. Like I said in the results, these aren't even the best fans available, just an average fan, so your results may be even better than mine.
The heat-pipe heat dispersion, the pitch of the fins and the fin structure and design all lead to really good performance numbers. This cooler is also a bit shorter than most of the tower style coolers on the market, giving you an extra bit of room inside the smaller cases. The weight of this cooler is a real non-issue as the mounting mechanism is sturdy and secure; the BARAM isn't going anywhere if installed correctly.
The only issue I can bring against the BARAM is the lack of availability. While the cooler has been reviewed by most major sites, by this point I would have expected Google to come up with something. Every time I tried to locate the BARAM, Google shopping shows nothing on the market yet. The only hits I could get were for the reviews themselves. I really hope to see these coolers hit the e-tailers soon, as I think ThermoLab has a winner on their hands with the BARAM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ThermoLab BARAM]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club