ThermoLab ships the BARAM CPU cooler in a nondescript, plain brown box with a very legible black stamped logo.
The right side of the package shows the BARAM name as well as the Korean symbols. Also displayed is the meaning of BARAM which is airflow and it is proudly labelled "made in Korea".
The left side of the BARAM box shows the applicable CPU socket types and the overall dimensions of the BARAM CPU cooler. Be sure to note that this cooler does not come with a fan and that they have patented the fin design of this cooler.
After unfolding a protective separating layer of cardboard, you can get an idea of how well the BARAM is packaged. It fits very snugly inside this box and made it to me in terrific shape from Korea. The cooler is wrapped in a plastic bag with a pouch of anti-moisture crystals to keep any overseas oxidation away. All the hardware is shipped in the right end of the box and is kept separate from the cooler with the cardboard that folds out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ThermoLab BARAM]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse