ThermoLab ships the BARAM CPU cooler in a nondescript, plain brown box with a very legible black stamped logo.
The right side of the package shows the BARAM name as well as the Korean symbols. Also displayed is the meaning of BARAM which is airflow and it is proudly labelled "made in Korea".
The left side of the BARAM box shows the applicable CPU socket types and the overall dimensions of the BARAM CPU cooler. Be sure to note that this cooler does not come with a fan and that they have patented the fin design of this cooler.
After unfolding a protective separating layer of cardboard, you can get an idea of how well the BARAM is packaged. It fits very snugly inside this box and made it to me in terrific shape from Korea. The cooler is wrapped in a plastic bag with a pouch of anti-moisture crystals to keep any overseas oxidation away. All the hardware is shipped in the right end of the box and is kept separate from the cooler with the cardboard that folds out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ThermoLab BARAM]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni