The power supply comes in a nice retail box with an image of a red race car to exude the image of performance. The 80 Plus Bronze certification logo is proudly displayed on the front along with the series and part number. It definitely looks like this might grab your attention on the retail shelf.
The back of the box has very little information, but it does show the international market this product targets. The information is in very small print and summarizes some of the features of the power supply.
The side nicely highlights the power cables included. No confusion here.
Now, instead of the other side which simply indicates the type of plug included (US, UK, or EU), we instead take a look at the bottom of the box. This offers some good information with the power supply power rating and iconized views of the 12CM fan, four 12V rail, Active PFC, 80 Plus efficiency, Low Noise output and RoHS compliant build status (no Lead). It also boasts the unit was designed in Germany since the Germans always build things better, right? - We will put that to the test.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league