The power supply comes in a nice retail box with an image of a red race car to exude the image of performance. The 80 Plus Bronze certification logo is proudly displayed on the front along with the series and part number. It definitely looks like this might grab your attention on the retail shelf.
The back of the box has very little information, but it does show the international market this product targets. The information is in very small print and summarizes some of the features of the power supply.
The side nicely highlights the power cables included. No confusion here.
Now, instead of the other side which simply indicates the type of plug included (US, UK, or EU), we instead take a look at the bottom of the box. This offers some good information with the power supply power rating and iconized views of the 12CM fan, four 12V rail, Active PFC, 80 Plus efficiency, Low Noise output and RoHS compliant build status (no Lead). It also boasts the unit was designed in Germany since the Germans always build things better, right? - We will put that to the test.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines