Accessories and Documentation
The accessories that Xigmatek ships with the Achilles are the basic AMD lock-down bracket and the LGA775 push-pin mounting brackets. They also include four, anti-vibration fan mounts and two Phillips head screws for mounting the LGA775 brackets. Lastly, they include a tear open packet of thermal compound.
The manual is very easy to follow for either of your mounting options and Xigmatek writes these instructions in seven languages.
Here we have the optional Crossbow ACK-I7363. This mounting system is a bolt-through mounting kit that is compatible for both LGA775 and LGA1366. Notice the series that this bracket supports at the bottom left. Be sure you order the correct version, as there are other versions and they do not fit correctly.
This Crossbow kit contains the following parts. An LGA775 and LGA1366 back plate with 3M isolation stickers to keep any grounding issues from arising. Below that is a supplied wrench for making sure the mounting screws are secure. Two Phillips head screws to mount the brackets to the base of the Achilles, and of course the brackets. To the right side are the actual mounting bolts to secure the brackets and back plate to the motherboard along with the tensioning springs, which can be easily slid over the mounting bolts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Achilles S1284C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club