Accessories and Documentation
The accessories that Xigmatek ships with the Achilles are the basic AMD lock-down bracket and the LGA775 push-pin mounting brackets. They also include four, anti-vibration fan mounts and two Phillips head screws for mounting the LGA775 brackets. Lastly, they include a tear open packet of thermal compound.
The manual is very easy to follow for either of your mounting options and Xigmatek writes these instructions in seven languages.
Here we have the optional Crossbow ACK-I7363. This mounting system is a bolt-through mounting kit that is compatible for both LGA775 and LGA1366. Notice the series that this bracket supports at the bottom left. Be sure you order the correct version, as there are other versions and they do not fit correctly.
This Crossbow kit contains the following parts. An LGA775 and LGA1366 back plate with 3M isolation stickers to keep any grounding issues from arising. Below that is a supplied wrench for making sure the mounting screws are secure. Two Phillips head screws to mount the brackets to the base of the Achilles, and of course the brackets. To the right side are the actual mounting bolts to secure the brackets and back plate to the motherboard along with the tensioning springs, which can be easily slid over the mounting bolts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Achilles S1284C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood