Accessories and Documentation
The accessories that Xigmatek ships with the Achilles are the basic AMD lock-down bracket and the LGA775 push-pin mounting brackets. They also include four, anti-vibration fan mounts and two Phillips head screws for mounting the LGA775 brackets. Lastly, they include a tear open packet of thermal compound.
The manual is very easy to follow for either of your mounting options and Xigmatek writes these instructions in seven languages.
Here we have the optional Crossbow ACK-I7363. This mounting system is a bolt-through mounting kit that is compatible for both LGA775 and LGA1366. Notice the series that this bracket supports at the bottom left. Be sure you order the correct version, as there are other versions and they do not fit correctly.
This Crossbow kit contains the following parts. An LGA775 and LGA1366 back plate with 3M isolation stickers to keep any grounding issues from arising. Below that is a supplied wrench for making sure the mounting screws are secure. Two Phillips head screws to mount the brackets to the base of the Achilles, and of course the brackets. To the right side are the actual mounting bolts to secure the brackets and back plate to the motherboard along with the tensioning springs, which can be easily slid over the mounting bolts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Achilles S1284C]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients