Xigmatek ships the Achilles S1284C in an all-plastic outer package with highly decorated, gold coloured inserts to show off their product. The Achilles is shipped upside down and half covered by a shield, but the buyer has a good look at the H.D.T. base.
Spinning the package to the right, you can read the applications that are possible. At the very bottom is an image of their very user-friendly, anti-vibration, rubber fan mounts.
The back of the Achilles packaging is cardboard and this is where all the tabs from the plastic front are held into place. Xigmatek used this real estate to display the specifications over a full image of the shield from the front of the package.
The left side of the Achilles wrapping is what looks to be a bejeweled shield with a cut-away window to allow you to see the fins of the Achilles. Xigmatek lists five key features of the Achilles to the bottom and also includes their web address for easy reference.
With all of the outer packaging removed, you can see that this cooler fits snugly inside. And with the additional box for hardware at the bottom, it allows a bit of room to absorb any shipping mishaps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Achilles S1284C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio