Before I get into the testing of the product, I would like to say a big thank you to OCZ for releasing 64-bit drivers for the device. More manufacturers need to wake up and realise that the era of 32-bit OS's is almost dead and it's time to move up to 64-bit.
Installing the available x64 drivers from OCZ's website will load you up with their calibration suite and drivers so that you can connect your NIA up to your PC. This is where the fun begins.
Plugging in your headset and strapping it on is simple and comfortable; just follow the included instructional video in the setup screens to ensure a snug fit and optimum positioning.
Now comes a tricky part, calibrating the headset...
When the software asks you to get your 'brain-wave' down to the green line, it can seem almost utterly impossible as it jerks about at the top of the graph. This is because of localised Electro-Magnetic interference caused by items such as cell phone chargers and other power-brick devices.
You will notice if you touch your hand to the case of the filter, it brings your 'brain-wave' right down to the desired level, or at least, it should. But if you are still getting a large amount of interference then you will have to go on a hunt for the noise maker.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance