Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As I stated earlier, the NH-U9B is a scaled down version of the 120mm version. They both share a four, copper heat-pipe configuration that starts inside of a copper base and takes the heat into the aluminum fins. All the joints on this cooler are in fact soldered and the cooler base and heat-pipes are also nickel plated to aid in fighting corrosion of the copper innards. The NH-U9B measures in at 125mm tall from the base of the cooler to the top of the tips of the heat-pipes. Being shorter in stature, leads to the use this time of a 92 mm fan to do the job of cooling. The NH-U9B weighs in at only 460g without a fan and as much as 640g if you choose to mount two fans to cool this.
Noctua's NH-U9B, as well as a few other of Noctuas products are carried at Newegg. I have seen them at various locations across the web to purchase the NH-U9B, so availability on these is quite high. I saw no inclination that anyone is out of stock of their products. Since Noctua is an Austrian based company, this really says a lot about their commitment to getting their products to the masses.
As I mentioned, I found this cooler at Newegg for 49.99 U.S. Dollars, with free shipping for the time being. I also mentioned that Noctua had included a second 92mm fan for dual-fan testing as well. This fan is also available at Newegg for 19.99 U.S. Dollars, but this time shipping isn't included. So, for roughly around $65 U.S. dollars you can have the dual-fan configuration NH-U9B, or you can opt to buy the single fan configuration as the NH-U9B is packaged for a reasonable asking price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand