Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As I stated earlier, the NH-U9B is a scaled down version of the 120mm version. They both share a four, copper heat-pipe configuration that starts inside of a copper base and takes the heat into the aluminum fins. All the joints on this cooler are in fact soldered and the cooler base and heat-pipes are also nickel plated to aid in fighting corrosion of the copper innards. The NH-U9B measures in at 125mm tall from the base of the cooler to the top of the tips of the heat-pipes. Being shorter in stature, leads to the use this time of a 92 mm fan to do the job of cooling. The NH-U9B weighs in at only 460g without a fan and as much as 640g if you choose to mount two fans to cool this.
Noctua's NH-U9B, as well as a few other of Noctuas products are carried at Newegg. I have seen them at various locations across the web to purchase the NH-U9B, so availability on these is quite high. I saw no inclination that anyone is out of stock of their products. Since Noctua is an Austrian based company, this really says a lot about their commitment to getting their products to the masses.
As I mentioned, I found this cooler at Newegg for 49.99 U.S. Dollars, with free shipping for the time being. I also mentioned that Noctua had included a second 92mm fan for dual-fan testing as well. This fan is also available at Newegg for 19.99 U.S. Dollars, but this time shipping isn't included. So, for roughly around $65 U.S. dollars you can have the dual-fan configuration NH-U9B, or you can opt to buy the single fan configuration as the NH-U9B is packaged for a reasonable asking price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance