The Package and Contents
OK then, let's take a detailed look at the package contents for these new wireless headphones. Firstly, we have a small sturdy blue and white box which is very similar to the original Xonar D2 package. On the front we have a nice image of the headphones with some decorative graphics located next to the image. On the side of the package we have some specs of the product along with another image depicting the ability for the headphones to fold up easily and fit inside their carry case, which oddly is not depicted on the package.
Inside we find the headphones packed up nice and tight inside their black carry case and securely lodged inside a small cardboard tray. Along with these two items there is also a small USB dongle for charging the headphones and also for sending the 2.4GHz wireless signal out around your office or home. Of course, we also get a special USB charging cable like the ones found with most digital cams along with a brief manual outlining the features.
All in all, things look promising after unpacking the unit and inspecting the contents of the package. Let's hope that this carries on with strong performance from these headphones.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
- Page 5 [Testing the Highs and Lows]
- Page 6 [Wireless Performance, Games and Movies]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99