Xigmatek has gone all out with the premium packaging surrounding the Thor's Hammer S126384. This time they have enclosed it in a box covered in a prismatic, mirrored background, with a thick layer of black trim applied to embellish the package. You can see they have allowed for buyers to see the dual layered heat-pipes through this cut-away window.
Spinning the box to the right brings us to another cut-away window. This time it is to allow a good look at their H.D.T., four heat-pipe base. This window is surrounded by a couple of images of Thor's Hammer printed on the same backing.
The back of the package is where Xigmatek has listed the Thor's hammer S126384's specifications. To the right is their interpretation of Thor wielding his mighty hammer, just above a complete image of the CPU cooler itself.
The left side of the Thor's Hammer packaging shows a nice graphic image of the name above their hammer and the art is followed underneath with four lists of features, in languages other than English.
With Thor's Hammer being removed from the chest of sorts, we can see Xigmatek has done a nice job of keeping it safe for shipping. They cup both ends of the cooler in a thin plastic mold that keeps the cooler snug inside the box. You can see the hardware is shipped inside the top molded half and the instruction manual is slid behind the cooler for shipment. A bit of a surprise to me was the lack of a fan supplied with the Thor's Hammer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Thor's Hammer S126384]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel