Xigmatek has gone all out with the premium packaging surrounding the Thor's Hammer S126384. This time they have enclosed it in a box covered in a prismatic, mirrored background, with a thick layer of black trim applied to embellish the package. You can see they have allowed for buyers to see the dual layered heat-pipes through this cut-away window.
Spinning the box to the right brings us to another cut-away window. This time it is to allow a good look at their H.D.T., four heat-pipe base. This window is surrounded by a couple of images of Thor's Hammer printed on the same backing.
The back of the package is where Xigmatek has listed the Thor's hammer S126384's specifications. To the right is their interpretation of Thor wielding his mighty hammer, just above a complete image of the CPU cooler itself.
The left side of the Thor's Hammer packaging shows a nice graphic image of the name above their hammer and the art is followed underneath with four lists of features, in languages other than English.
With Thor's Hammer being removed from the chest of sorts, we can see Xigmatek has done a nice job of keeping it safe for shipping. They cup both ends of the cooler in a thin plastic mold that keeps the cooler snug inside the box. You can see the hardware is shipped inside the top molded half and the instruction manual is slid behind the cooler for shipment. A bit of a surprise to me was the lack of a fan supplied with the Thor's Hammer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Thor's Hammer S126384]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni