Accessories and Documentation
Included inside the box top of the IXG-80HA2 comes the heat sinks as well as other hardware. You can see SilenX has made the GTX2xx series card voltage section heat sink as well as a separate heat sink for their chipsets. To the right, the IXG-80HA2 also comes with fourteen RAMsinks. These can also be used to cool vital components on the PCB's that the plate heat sinks don't cover for various other installations.
Onto the rest of the included goodies. In the top left is the GTX2xx series chipset protector socket. Under that in red and to the right in black tape form, five of each, are the washers. One set for above the PCB and one for below. The left bag labelled "Long Bolt" has the taller version of the mounting pins. At the top of that is three foam pads used to set on some RAM IC's, depending on installation. The second bag contains a shorter set of the long bolts and the spring tensioned screws for mounting. The small strip of foam pads here is for placing on the bottom of the GTX2xx rear heat sink to keep the sharp edges of the heat sink off the PCB itself. SilenX also includes a decent sized tube of thermal grease. Last but not least are the black push-pins for mounting the GTX2xx heat sinks to the card.
SilenX does a great job with the instructions for mounting the IXG-80HA2 to just about any card on the market. Clearly labelled is a parts list and a diagram of which mounting holes apply to which card you want to apply this cooler to. The step by step instructions are clear and pretty simple to follow. Just be sure to read it completely prior to applying the heat sinks, as issues may arise in the installation later if you don't pay close attention.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilenX iXtrema Pro IXG-80HA2]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The SilenX iXtrema Pro IXG-3F2 optional fan kit]
- Page 7 [The Card, Prep and Installation]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20