The IXG-80HA2 ships in a brilliant red faded to black packaging with a big cut-away to expose the entire cooler. This packaging is a snug fit and gets the cooler to your door in one piece. Something to note at the top left of the cooler; you can see the fin is bent as the packaging is that snug. Nothing to worry about as just a slight tweak on the fin straightens it right out.
The red is carried to the back with the fan motif on this side using the brightest reds. They have also included a window on this side, so you may look at the contact area prior to purchase as well. Below this is where SilenX chose to add their specifications and compatibility information.
When you first open the box you are greeted with the hardware, heat sinks, and instructions.
Once the hardware and the cardboard separator bits were removed, the blister pack is easily slid out to reveal this. From this view you can see that there are other bits included in this packaging other than just the cooler itself.
Flipping the packaging around, we can see that the extra bit is a heat sink plate to use with some of the installation possibilities. Also, you can get an idea of how this cooler is laid out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilenX iXtrema Pro IXG-80HA2]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The SilenX iXtrema Pro IXG-3F2 optional fan kit]
- Page 7 [The Card, Prep and Installation]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now