The IXG-80HA2 ships in a brilliant red faded to black packaging with a big cut-away to expose the entire cooler. This packaging is a snug fit and gets the cooler to your door in one piece. Something to note at the top left of the cooler; you can see the fin is bent as the packaging is that snug. Nothing to worry about as just a slight tweak on the fin straightens it right out.
The red is carried to the back with the fan motif on this side using the brightest reds. They have also included a window on this side, so you may look at the contact area prior to purchase as well. Below this is where SilenX chose to add their specifications and compatibility information.
When you first open the box you are greeted with the hardware, heat sinks, and instructions.
Once the hardware and the cardboard separator bits were removed, the blister pack is easily slid out to reveal this. From this view you can see that there are other bits included in this packaging other than just the cooler itself.
Flipping the packaging around, we can see that the extra bit is a heat sink plate to use with some of the installation possibilities. Also, you can get an idea of how this cooler is laid out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilenX iXtrema Pro IXG-80HA2]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The SilenX iXtrema Pro IXG-3F2 optional fan kit]
- Page 7 [The Card, Prep and Installation]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset