The IXG-80HA2 ships in a brilliant red faded to black packaging with a big cut-away to expose the entire cooler. This packaging is a snug fit and gets the cooler to your door in one piece. Something to note at the top left of the cooler; you can see the fin is bent as the packaging is that snug. Nothing to worry about as just a slight tweak on the fin straightens it right out.
The red is carried to the back with the fan motif on this side using the brightest reds. They have also included a window on this side, so you may look at the contact area prior to purchase as well. Below this is where SilenX chose to add their specifications and compatibility information.
When you first open the box you are greeted with the hardware, heat sinks, and instructions.
Once the hardware and the cardboard separator bits were removed, the blister pack is easily slid out to reveal this. From this view you can see that there are other bits included in this packaging other than just the cooler itself.
Flipping the packaging around, we can see that the extra bit is a heat sink plate to use with some of the installation possibilities. Also, you can get an idea of how this cooler is laid out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilenX iXtrema Pro IXG-80HA2]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The SilenX iXtrema Pro IXG-3F2 optional fan kit]
- Page 7 [The Card, Prep and Installation]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives