Straight away we can see that nothing has really changed over the past few months with the ASUS box design. We can see it has a black and green design for the most part with a picture that stands out; in this case, a warrior on a horse. Across the top of the box we have the ASUS logo with their motto and below that we have mention of a special offer.
Moving down, we have some of the main features mentioned like 1GB GDDR3 and HDMI, while we can also see the model mentioned across the bottom. This time it is of course the TOP variation of the GTX 285.
Turning the box over, we have a rundown of features and recommended system specifications. Half of the box is taken up with information explaining some of the special software that is included with the ASUS card.
Included in the box is our standard driver CD, speed setup guide, HDMI information booklet along with another CD that has a copy of the manual on it.
Also included is a special offer that lets you get 10% off up to five games or CUDA applications. This is done by going to the nZone website and entering the key that is present on the card.
As far as cables go, there is much of the same old present here; component out dongle, dual molex to 6-pin power, DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI connectors along with a S/PDIF loop-back cable to get sound through the HDMI convertor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.