Accessories and Documentation
The SPinQ comes with quite a bit of reading material. Starting off with the very well written instruction manual, they have repeated in ten various languages. A closer look at the mounting descriptions shows that Thermaltake advises the heat-pipes to be located at the rear of the case. Although with the coolers height and general shape in mind, this cooler could be oriented in all four positions.
Next, Thermaltake includes a fold-out of the warranty information. From what is displayed on this fold-out, Thermaltake CPU coolers carry a two year warranty, of course varying by regional locations. Lastly, is the paper pertaining to Key 3 Spirit. Not only do you get a fancy case badge, but the assurance that Thermaltake sells components to meet the highest standards of all end users.
The SpinQ out of the box is designed to mount to LGA775 and all AMD, socket 754 and newer. You can see at the top, Thermaltake went the way of many others with a simple slip-through and clamp bracket for AMD. The LGA775 mounting is a bit more involved, but it's still as simple as putting four screws into place. Last but not least, Thermaltake also supplies a packet of TIM that will work for two to three applications, just in case the first fit isn't a success.
This last image backs up my claim of the LGA775 mounting simplicity; just as easy as getting a screw to go in the countersunk brackets and tightening them. Once all four are in, the push-pins go right into place to secure the SpinQ.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Shadow of Mordor sequel leaked
- PlayStation VR sells 915,000 units since launch
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD