Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SpinQ measures in at a relatively tall, 151mm high. Considering the fin material needed to efficiently remove the heat produced with overclocked processors, the SpinQ does a nice job of maximizing the space involved with the center fan concept, with their innovative "twist" to cooler design. By varying the degree in which the fins are pressed on gives the SpinQ its name. These fins surround an opaque, almost clear fan that is illuminated by blue LED's. With a maximum air pressure of 86.5 CFM at 29dB, this cooler shows promise, but will not be breaking any sound level records in getting the job done.
Thermaltake is a really big name with most e-tailers and this makes the availability of the SpinQ a non-issue. Pasting "Thermaltake SpinQ CPU Cooler" into Google shows over nine pages of places to buy the SpinQ from. On the lower end of the spectrum I found the SpinQ cooler for just $59.99 USD at Newegg. Way on the other end I saw another big name e-tailer with a listed price of almost $73.
Thermaltake sent us over an early sample. This package did not include the i7 mounting hardware that is now included with the retail packaging. I am glad to see another manufacturer that steps up to the plate and "gives" their customers the option, without having to pay extra after already spending good money to get the cooler in the first place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99