Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SpinQ measures in at a relatively tall, 151mm high. Considering the fin material needed to efficiently remove the heat produced with overclocked processors, the SpinQ does a nice job of maximizing the space involved with the center fan concept, with their innovative "twist" to cooler design. By varying the degree in which the fins are pressed on gives the SpinQ its name. These fins surround an opaque, almost clear fan that is illuminated by blue LED's. With a maximum air pressure of 86.5 CFM at 29dB, this cooler shows promise, but will not be breaking any sound level records in getting the job done.
Thermaltake is a really big name with most e-tailers and this makes the availability of the SpinQ a non-issue. Pasting "Thermaltake SpinQ CPU Cooler" into Google shows over nine pages of places to buy the SpinQ from. On the lower end of the spectrum I found the SpinQ cooler for just $59.99 USD at Newegg. Way on the other end I saw another big name e-tailer with a listed price of almost $73.
Thermaltake sent us over an early sample. This package did not include the i7 mounting hardware that is now included with the retail packaging. I am glad to see another manufacturer that steps up to the plate and "gives" their customers the option, without having to pay extra after already spending good money to get the cooler in the first place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017