Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SpinQ measures in at a relatively tall, 151mm high. Considering the fin material needed to efficiently remove the heat produced with overclocked processors, the SpinQ does a nice job of maximizing the space involved with the center fan concept, with their innovative "twist" to cooler design. By varying the degree in which the fins are pressed on gives the SpinQ its name. These fins surround an opaque, almost clear fan that is illuminated by blue LED's. With a maximum air pressure of 86.5 CFM at 29dB, this cooler shows promise, but will not be breaking any sound level records in getting the job done.
Thermaltake is a really big name with most e-tailers and this makes the availability of the SpinQ a non-issue. Pasting "Thermaltake SpinQ CPU Cooler" into Google shows over nine pages of places to buy the SpinQ from. On the lower end of the spectrum I found the SpinQ cooler for just $59.99 USD at Newegg. Way on the other end I saw another big name e-tailer with a listed price of almost $73.
Thermaltake sent us over an early sample. This package did not include the i7 mounting hardware that is now included with the retail packaging. I am glad to see another manufacturer that steps up to the plate and "gives" their customers the option, without having to pay extra after already spending good money to get the cooler in the first place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset