Thermaltake is a Taiwanese based company with its components in seven countries other than the US. They were established in 1999 which makes this year a decade of service to the PC community. Thermaltake supplies our community with a varied assortment of PC components. From cooling solutions, to power supplies, to case sound deadener; Thermaltake is there to answer most situations. Looking around, Thermaltake's products can be found for sale on most e-tailers and even in your local Radio Shack, so locating their products should be an easy task to accomplish.
Today we have the Thermaltake SpinQ CPU cooler, a unique take on cooler designs of the past. The SpinQ is cooled with an 80mm "squirrel cage" type of fan and this fan not only cools the fins of the cooler but air is drawn in both ends and blown out in all directions across the body of the SpinQ. Obviously this cooler is named SpinQ for a reason. While I'm not too sure on the "Q" part, the "Spin" comes from the 30° twist of each fin, creating an overall spiraled design. This gives the SpinQ a previously unseen design of the body. Very flashy, I must say!
We at TweakTown have reviewed a few of the Orbs and the "V" series coolers which all did pretty well overall. So now I am left with the task of finding out whether this cooler is about flash or function, or perhaps even a good mix of both. It is time to get some images happening and strap the Thermaltake SpinQ to our test rig to see what the verdict is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse