Package and Contents
Most of, if not all of the DFI LANParty range of boards are packed in oversized boxes. This allows them to pack as much with the board as possible. The board is encased in a plastic blister above the accessories box. DFI has used a white, blue and black colour scheme on the front of the box and there is little in the way of art work used, but it's enough to grab attention from anyone browsing shelves at their local PC chain.
On the back of the box DFI has decided that it is not going to provide any pictures of the board itself, but a lot of information on the board's features such as the power regulation system and additional accessories is included on the back.
While a lot lighter on the documentation compared to MSI's X58 Eclipse board, DFI does include a very thick user manual that has information on all the boards features and installation instructions for the included software on the DVD. A smaller pamphlet is also included about the Flame Freezer heatpipe which we'll make full mention of shortly.
The LANParty X58 doesn't come with a huge accessories and cable bundle compared to other high-end boards; however, there is enough to get you started. First off, in the way of cables DFI includes four SATA data cables and two Molex to two SATA power splitters that allow you to run four SATA drives out of the box. If you want more you will need to get more data cables separately. As for the parallel cables, a single rounded FDD and single rounded dual port IDE cable is included. DFI wraps its cables in UV reactive plastic which when under a UV black light will glow fluro green.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni