Package and Contents
Most of, if not all of the DFI LANParty range of boards are packed in oversized boxes. This allows them to pack as much with the board as possible. The board is encased in a plastic blister above the accessories box. DFI has used a white, blue and black colour scheme on the front of the box and there is little in the way of art work used, but it's enough to grab attention from anyone browsing shelves at their local PC chain.
On the back of the box DFI has decided that it is not going to provide any pictures of the board itself, but a lot of information on the board's features such as the power regulation system and additional accessories is included on the back.
While a lot lighter on the documentation compared to MSI's X58 Eclipse board, DFI does include a very thick user manual that has information on all the boards features and installation instructions for the included software on the DVD. A smaller pamphlet is also included about the Flame Freezer heatpipe which we'll make full mention of shortly.
The LANParty X58 doesn't come with a huge accessories and cable bundle compared to other high-end boards; however, there is enough to get you started. First off, in the way of cables DFI includes four SATA data cables and two Molex to two SATA power splitters that allow you to run four SATA drives out of the box. If you want more you will need to get more data cables separately. As for the parallel cables, a single rounded FDD and single rounded dual port IDE cable is included. DFI wraps its cables in UV reactive plastic which when under a UV black light will glow fluro green.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset