Package and Contents
Most of, if not all of the DFI LANParty range of boards are packed in oversized boxes. This allows them to pack as much with the board as possible. The board is encased in a plastic blister above the accessories box. DFI has used a white, blue and black colour scheme on the front of the box and there is little in the way of art work used, but it's enough to grab attention from anyone browsing shelves at their local PC chain.
On the back of the box DFI has decided that it is not going to provide any pictures of the board itself, but a lot of information on the board's features such as the power regulation system and additional accessories is included on the back.
While a lot lighter on the documentation compared to MSI's X58 Eclipse board, DFI does include a very thick user manual that has information on all the boards features and installation instructions for the included software on the DVD. A smaller pamphlet is also included about the Flame Freezer heatpipe which we'll make full mention of shortly.
The LANParty X58 doesn't come with a huge accessories and cable bundle compared to other high-end boards; however, there is enough to get you started. First off, in the way of cables DFI includes four SATA data cables and two Molex to two SATA power splitters that allow you to run four SATA drives out of the box. If you want more you will need to get more data cables separately. As for the parallel cables, a single rounded FDD and single rounded dual port IDE cable is included. DFI wraps its cables in UV reactive plastic which when under a UV black light will glow fluro green.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance