Accessories and Documentation
The V10 comes with a pretty descriptive set of assembly instructions. If followed closely, these instructions can get the V10 hybrid mounted to any applicable motherboard with relative ease. This cooler does follow its predecessors as far as the hardware included for mounting, no real surprises in mounting technology this time. The verbal instructions are repeated in many languages as well to accommodate all of Cooler Master's buyers.
Along side of the folded manual stands Cooler Master's warranty information fold-out. This states that in the USA the Hybrid V10 carries a 2 year warranty, but this varies from place to place. Also included is a small fold-out pertaining to the T.E.C. itself; a bit on how it works followed by the specifications.
Cooler Master ships the V10 Hybrid T.E.C. cooler with the usual mounting hardware and the addition of four pieces this time around. These three are the LGA1366 back plate, each of the two mounting legs for LGA1366, as well as a sample of ThermalFusion 400 thermal compound. The mount for i7 is really nothing new, just a slightly redesigned plate with wider spacing to accommodate the larger socket. It again mounts with the same nuts on the back of the motherboard and can be tightened with the supplied socket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian goes gold after 9 years in development
- Bethesda throws a massive game sale on Steam
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook