Accessories and Documentation
The V10 comes with a pretty descriptive set of assembly instructions. If followed closely, these instructions can get the V10 hybrid mounted to any applicable motherboard with relative ease. This cooler does follow its predecessors as far as the hardware included for mounting, no real surprises in mounting technology this time. The verbal instructions are repeated in many languages as well to accommodate all of Cooler Master's buyers.
Along side of the folded manual stands Cooler Master's warranty information fold-out. This states that in the USA the Hybrid V10 carries a 2 year warranty, but this varies from place to place. Also included is a small fold-out pertaining to the T.E.C. itself; a bit on how it works followed by the specifications.
Cooler Master ships the V10 Hybrid T.E.C. cooler with the usual mounting hardware and the addition of four pieces this time around. These three are the LGA1366 back plate, each of the two mounting legs for LGA1366, as well as a sample of ThermalFusion 400 thermal compound. The mount for i7 is really nothing new, just a slightly redesigned plate with wider spacing to accommodate the larger socket. It again mounts with the same nuts on the back of the motherboard and can be tightened with the supplied socket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now