Accessories and Documentation
The V10 comes with a pretty descriptive set of assembly instructions. If followed closely, these instructions can get the V10 hybrid mounted to any applicable motherboard with relative ease. This cooler does follow its predecessors as far as the hardware included for mounting, no real surprises in mounting technology this time. The verbal instructions are repeated in many languages as well to accommodate all of Cooler Master's buyers.
Along side of the folded manual stands Cooler Master's warranty information fold-out. This states that in the USA the Hybrid V10 carries a 2 year warranty, but this varies from place to place. Also included is a small fold-out pertaining to the T.E.C. itself; a bit on how it works followed by the specifications.
Cooler Master ships the V10 Hybrid T.E.C. cooler with the usual mounting hardware and the addition of four pieces this time around. These three are the LGA1366 back plate, each of the two mounting legs for LGA1366, as well as a sample of ThermalFusion 400 thermal compound. The mount for i7 is really nothing new, just a slightly redesigned plate with wider spacing to accommodate the larger socket. It again mounts with the same nuts on the back of the motherboard and can be tightened with the supplied socket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched