The V10 with hybrid T.E.C. cooling comes packaged in an eye catching black box with a brilliant red "V" outlined behind the V10's image. The bottom of the box shows that this is capable of cooling 200+W processors, mostly due to the addition of the T.E.C. section of this cooler and it is also shipped as being i7 compatible. Lastly, there is a sticker noting the inclusion of ThermalFusion compound to use when mounting this cooler.
The right side of the package has different views of the background logo and the V10 itself. Again Cooler Master uses the bottom to show off the CPU compatibility.
The back of the box is where you are going to find all of the technical data. The specs, the size and weight of this cooler are clearly stated, as well as a section on the T.E.C. and images of how it all works. The bottom is reserved for the SKU and UPC codes as well as including 17 other ways to pronounce "CPU cooler" in something other than your native tongue.
The left side of the package is a mirrored image of the opposite side.
Once the outer box is removed you are left with a dense foam enclosure that cradles the V10 to your door. With snug cut-outs for the cooler and the hardware and literature, there is no way things are going to be moving around inside during shipping. This is also covered with a 3/8" of foam to keep this open side covered completely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity