Cooler Master does a good job of keeping our labs busy with a varied assortment of CPU coolers. Some of their more recent submissions to us were the Hyper Z600R and the Hyper 212, both of these being 120mm fan using coolers. These are going to be my guideline for comparison and testing of Cooler Master's latest submission. Continuing from Chris' earlier thoughts that things are changing over at Cooler Master, as seen with the Hyper Z600R, the arrival of this package came highly anticipated to my doorstep.
Today we are looking at the Cooler Master V10 200+W Hybrid T.E.C. cooler, that's right, I said T.E.C. - Cooler Master has designed the V10 Hybrid to be partially cooled with a peltier cooling device installed to the side of the base of this cooler for additional cooling potential. The irregular shape and design of the V10 is due to Cooler Master adding the horizontally placed section to also cool the RAM. Both the horizontal and vertical fins are cooled with 120mm fans. Judging from what we have recently seen with Cooler Master, it only stands to reason that the V10 with Hybrid T.E.C. should be quite the performer.
Being so highly anticipated by me personally and the premium packaging that surrounds the V10, I can't wait any longer to get to the bottom of how well this additional T.E.C. technology works on an air cooling solution. Let's open it up and get to the chilling facts of this adaptation of T.E.C. and air cooling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Arrests conducted in Britain over malware-assisting website
- Multiple University staff injure themselves due to texting and walking
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED