Cooler Master does a good job of keeping our labs busy with a varied assortment of CPU coolers. Some of their more recent submissions to us were the Hyper Z600R and the Hyper 212, both of these being 120mm fan using coolers. These are going to be my guideline for comparison and testing of Cooler Master's latest submission. Continuing from Chris' earlier thoughts that things are changing over at Cooler Master, as seen with the Hyper Z600R, the arrival of this package came highly anticipated to my doorstep.
Today we are looking at the Cooler Master V10 200+W Hybrid T.E.C. cooler, that's right, I said T.E.C. - Cooler Master has designed the V10 Hybrid to be partially cooled with a peltier cooling device installed to the side of the base of this cooler for additional cooling potential. The irregular shape and design of the V10 is due to Cooler Master adding the horizontally placed section to also cool the RAM. Both the horizontal and vertical fins are cooled with 120mm fans. Judging from what we have recently seen with Cooler Master, it only stands to reason that the V10 with Hybrid T.E.C. should be quite the performer.
Being so highly anticipated by me personally and the premium packaging that surrounds the V10, I can't wait any longer to get to the bottom of how well this additional T.E.C. technology works on an air cooling solution. Let's open it up and get to the chilling facts of this adaptation of T.E.C. and air cooling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design