Package and Contents
MSI's packaging for the Eclipse board is what we call the over-sized box. It contains inside a plastic blister that houses the board as well as a cardboard box that houses the accessories. On the front of the box is some rather lovely art work that makes it stand out, even though the primary colour scheme is black/orange with just the MSI logo and Eclipse branding on the front.
MSI has not gone with any information on the back apart from some basic marketing hype. For this level of product, we would have liked to have seen at least one colour photo on the back of the box.
When it comes to the user manuals, MSI has gone completely nuts here. There are a total of five; the standard motherboard user manual that explains the board and four pamphlets that cover the RAID functions, audio card, quick installation and green power energy saver that the board uses. MSI also includes four different CD's. There's one with the board drivers, one with drivers for the X-Fi audio card and two with software and updates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity