Package and Contents
MSI's packaging for the Eclipse board is what we call the over-sized box. It contains inside a plastic blister that houses the board as well as a cardboard box that houses the accessories. On the front of the box is some rather lovely art work that makes it stand out, even though the primary colour scheme is black/orange with just the MSI logo and Eclipse branding on the front.
MSI has not gone with any information on the back apart from some basic marketing hype. For this level of product, we would have liked to have seen at least one colour photo on the back of the box.
When it comes to the user manuals, MSI has gone completely nuts here. There are a total of five; the standard motherboard user manual that explains the board and four pamphlets that cover the RAID functions, audio card, quick installation and green power energy saver that the board uses. MSI also includes four different CD's. There's one with the board drivers, one with drivers for the X-Fi audio card and two with software and updates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family