Like all of the other Kingmax memory samples we have tested, this baby stands up to the overclockers standard. 186MHz obtainable memory clock and using default voltage of 2.5v shows how well Kingmax have gotten their fabrication down.
Features wise, well being memory there are no features to speak of really, apart from the fact that the novice user will have no problems getting the maximum out of this memory due to the highly tweaked SPD EEPROM.
Kingmax has stated to the market that they want to make the most used and overclockable memory while still maintaining quality and stability, and this is still true today. With memory speeds growing and new and faster technologies coming, it's nice to know that if you have Kingmax memory, then your RAM is in an A-1 class.
Most overclockable memory we have seen
Low 2.5v draw
Only got 256MB of it :)
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design