Below is a table stating the Kingmax PC2700 (referred to as DDR-333 from here on) memory features.
A very impressive array of specifications, but it's just not complete without some pictures.
Above is a picture of the entire DIMM. Measuring only one inch high, this RAM is ideal for tight fitting cases or Rack Mount systems. Boasting Double Side, Double Density modules, 256MB fits onto this tiny memory stick. Kingmax also offers this memory in Stack TinyBGA that allows 512MB on the same space as this DIMM; that's small.
Above is the name tag added to the Kingmax memory so you are guaranteed that it is DDR-333 memory. Included on the sticker is the memory modules revision, rated speed and supported CAS latency. You will note that it states "2". This is because it is JEDEC 2100 rated at CL2. Since DDR-333 isn't JEDEC, you can't give it a DDR-333 rating as of yet. DDR-333 will become a standard at the VIA DDR-333 Summit this year. The sticker is non-removable, so if you get a damaged one, you know it could have been tampered with by a 3rd party. Not that this has ever happened to Kingmax, its just a safety feature.
Here is a closer look at the chip itself. 4ns rating allows this memory to run at 400MHz level. While supporting this speed, we haven't seen any motherboards to allow this feature yet. When we get some motherboards with dividers for 166Mhz FSB, we will put this RAM to the test.
Now that we have rambled on about the RAM's features and goodies, lets see how well it performs against other memory modules.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20