Below is a table stating the Kingmax PC2700 (referred to as DDR-333 from here on) memory features.
A very impressive array of specifications, but it's just not complete without some pictures.
Above is a picture of the entire DIMM. Measuring only one inch high, this RAM is ideal for tight fitting cases or Rack Mount systems. Boasting Double Side, Double Density modules, 256MB fits onto this tiny memory stick. Kingmax also offers this memory in Stack TinyBGA that allows 512MB on the same space as this DIMM; that's small.
Above is the name tag added to the Kingmax memory so you are guaranteed that it is DDR-333 memory. Included on the sticker is the memory modules revision, rated speed and supported CAS latency. You will note that it states "2". This is because it is JEDEC 2100 rated at CL2. Since DDR-333 isn't JEDEC, you can't give it a DDR-333 rating as of yet. DDR-333 will become a standard at the VIA DDR-333 Summit this year. The sticker is non-removable, so if you get a damaged one, you know it could have been tampered with by a 3rd party. Not that this has ever happened to Kingmax, its just a safety feature.
Here is a closer look at the chip itself. 4ns rating allows this memory to run at 400MHz level. While supporting this speed, we haven't seen any motherboards to allow this feature yet. When we get some motherboards with dividers for 166Mhz FSB, we will put this RAM to the test.
Now that we have rambled on about the RAM's features and goodies, lets see how well it performs against other memory modules.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY