First off, CSX packages its modules in a plastic blister that is extremely easy to open and doesn't require any knives or blades; CSX, my hands thank you! - Each module comes in one of these packages and they all fit together to make a triple channel kit that looks modular, making it easier for CSX to sell them as single, dual or triple channel kits.
Upon removing the modules from the blister back, we get our first good look at the modules themselves. First off, the design of them is oversized; the heatspreader that the DIABLO uses is alloy in construction and sits above the modules to increase the surface area, allowing for a much better cooling setup.
On one side of each module CSX has placed a sticker with some basic information on the modules. Unfortunately there is no detailed info on the timings or voltages and you need to go to the Compustocx website to get any meaningful data. But rather than making you go and look for the data, we sifted through the information and found the modules are rated for CL9 at 1333MHz using the JEDEC standard. Using Intel's XMP profiling, the modules run 7-7-7-24 when at 16000MHz at 1.6v and 8-8-8-26 at 2000MHz using the full 1.65v. This is extremely impressive, if it will in fact do those speeds. Let's now find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect