Package and Contents
As always, if we are given a retail package, we like to have a look at what is packed in. Compared to the 630i-Wi-Fi ITX board we were given, ZOTAC has reduced the box size dramatically this time. The 630i came in a box size that would resemble a Micro-ATX motherboard, but the 8200 comes in the same size box we saw for Atom-ITX and EPIA boards. There was no information on the back of the box, so we saw no need to include it.
ZOTAC provides the same documentation bundle as the 630i, but with changes to suit the AMD board. The Driver CD comes piled with XP and Vista drivers for both 32 and 64-bit versions as well as some Linux drivers.
As far as the accessories are concerned, what was included in the 630i Wi-Fi ITX is standard in the 8200 Wi-Fi ITX as well. For a recap, you get one SATA data cable and one SATA power converter along with one IDE cable that supports two drives. A DVI-I to HDMI converter and USB Wireless module as well as the rear I/O shield and a 180 degree rotating stick antenna are also in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance