For something so small, Mini-ITX has become one of the biggest things in the PC industry in recent times. Because we once only saw the biggest boards out there with all these features packed in, we have to admire Mini-ITX for maturing this far and allowing all this freedom in a smaller, tighter package.
Mini-ITX first came to fame thanks to VIA and its EPIA range of boards; this was what made the Car-PC and low cost entertainment PC's possible. Eventually we were able to have a small PC in the lounge room without having it sound like a vacuum, or we could have a PC in the car without having to supply dual batteries to keep it running.
Now that we have seen VIA's take on it, others are starting to show interest in the platform as well. While Atom may be Intel's big Mini-ITX CPU, we still have to admire the desktop processors that take a stab at it.
Just recently we took a look at the ZOTAC offering supporting the Intel LGA775 CPU on a Mini-ITX base; today it's AMD's turn. We have been sent for approval the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX Wi-Fi; not only will we put this board to the test to see just what it has on offer, we will also compare the 630i Wi-Fi ITX to this new rival to see which one gives the best overall performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis