The Silent Spirit is shipped in a really non-descript grey and white package with just a slash of bright light green for accent. There is a small cut-away so you may get a little peek at the side view of the cooler.
The right side of the package shows us the nine main features of the Silent Spirit and a graph of the aggressive fan speed control of GELID's intelligent PWM management.
The back of the box is where GELID has gone ahead and explained the features a bit more in depth this time. Underneath that are some of the more important specifications listed.
The other side shows the applications for the Silent Spirit, while under those is a graphic showing GELID's airflow concept.
Removing the cooler from the box reveals this cooler is shipped centered in some plastic trays. This system is very secure and does prevent shipping mishaps. Included with this cooler is the switchable AMD mounting hardware and a GELID case badge. In the accessories section of GELID's site they include a single 3-pin to dual 3-pin PWM "Y" adapter and the LGA1366 mounts, as being sold separately.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Since the CPU cooler sample TT received was a damaged (thank you post man) first pilot run sample we both have decided to retest a new mass production sample and revise the review.
Upon arrival, all package
Latest News Posts
- Switch Pro controller can be used to play PC games
- Xbox One gets $10 EA Access-like subscription service
- The Xenomorph is unleashed in new 'Alien' trailer
- NVIDIA announces its new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Bethesda optimizing games for AMD's Ryzen and Vega tech
- IPMI on E3C226D2I
- Site & Forum impressions
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Massive, Lightstorm and Fox Interactive team up for a game based on Avatar universe
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art