The Silent Spirit is shipped in a really non-descript grey and white package with just a slash of bright light green for accent. There is a small cut-away so you may get a little peek at the side view of the cooler.
The right side of the package shows us the nine main features of the Silent Spirit and a graph of the aggressive fan speed control of GELID's intelligent PWM management.
The back of the box is where GELID has gone ahead and explained the features a bit more in depth this time. Underneath that are some of the more important specifications listed.
The other side shows the applications for the Silent Spirit, while under those is a graphic showing GELID's airflow concept.
Removing the cooler from the box reveals this cooler is shipped centered in some plastic trays. This system is very secure and does prevent shipping mishaps. Included with this cooler is the switchable AMD mounting hardware and a GELID case badge. In the accessories section of GELID's site they include a single 3-pin to dual 3-pin PWM "Y" adapter and the LGA1366 mounts, as being sold separately.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Since the CPU cooler sample TT received was a damaged (thank you post man) first pilot run sample we both have decided to retest a new mass production sample and revise the review.
Upon arrival, all package
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available