The Silent Spirit is shipped in a really non-descript grey and white package with just a slash of bright light green for accent. There is a small cut-away so you may get a little peek at the side view of the cooler.
The right side of the package shows us the nine main features of the Silent Spirit and a graph of the aggressive fan speed control of GELID's intelligent PWM management.
The back of the box is where GELID has gone ahead and explained the features a bit more in depth this time. Underneath that are some of the more important specifications listed.
The other side shows the applications for the Silent Spirit, while under those is a graphic showing GELID's airflow concept.
Removing the cooler from the box reveals this cooler is shipped centered in some plastic trays. This system is very secure and does prevent shipping mishaps. Included with this cooler is the switchable AMD mounting hardware and a GELID case badge. In the accessories section of GELID's site they include a single 3-pin to dual 3-pin PWM "Y" adapter and the LGA1366 mounts, as being sold separately.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Since the CPU cooler sample TT received was a damaged (thank you post man) first pilot run sample we both have decided to retest a new mass production sample and revise the review.
Upon arrival, all package
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017