Setting the XPS 2.150 Speakers Up
The XPS 2.150 come in quite a small but very nicely designed box which features a nice image of the strikingly designed satellites and their piano black finish; these further complimented by the orange speaker cones and more orange around the volume control in LED form.
Unpacking was quite a quick and easy job with some of the cables already hardwired into the units to make setup that much easier. Placing the two main satellites is painless due to their small footprint and also the second option of being able to wall mount the units.
Once the two main speakers are placed out on the desktop, the next task is to place the woofer unit down on the ground out of the way; in a corner if possible. Not that I would usually recommend such a placement, but due to the very small size of the woofer unit used here, it's vital to boost the bass in any way possible.
Once this is taken care of, the next job is to connect the stereo mini-jack to a source. This might be an XBOX, PC, MP3 player, TV, Blu-ray or DVD player, etc. but make sure you have a signal before trying to get the system going. All that remains now is to connect the wall adapter and power the system up for the first time. At this point it will be necessary to adjust the woofer to dial it in with the room it's in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni