Setting the XPS 2.150 Speakers Up
The XPS 2.150 come in quite a small but very nicely designed box which features a nice image of the strikingly designed satellites and their piano black finish; these further complimented by the orange speaker cones and more orange around the volume control in LED form.
Unpacking was quite a quick and easy job with some of the cables already hardwired into the units to make setup that much easier. Placing the two main satellites is painless due to their small footprint and also the second option of being able to wall mount the units.
Once the two main speakers are placed out on the desktop, the next task is to place the woofer unit down on the ground out of the way; in a corner if possible. Not that I would usually recommend such a placement, but due to the very small size of the woofer unit used here, it's vital to boost the bass in any way possible.
Once this is taken care of, the next job is to connect the stereo mini-jack to a source. This might be an XBOX, PC, MP3 player, TV, Blu-ray or DVD player, etc. but make sure you have a signal before trying to get the system going. All that remains now is to connect the wall adapter and power the system up for the first time. At this point it will be necessary to adjust the woofer to dial it in with the room it's in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20