Setting the XPS 2.150 Speakers Up
The XPS 2.150 come in quite a small but very nicely designed box which features a nice image of the strikingly designed satellites and their piano black finish; these further complimented by the orange speaker cones and more orange around the volume control in LED form.
Unpacking was quite a quick and easy job with some of the cables already hardwired into the units to make setup that much easier. Placing the two main satellites is painless due to their small footprint and also the second option of being able to wall mount the units.
Once the two main speakers are placed out on the desktop, the next task is to place the woofer unit down on the ground out of the way; in a corner if possible. Not that I would usually recommend such a placement, but due to the very small size of the woofer unit used here, it's vital to boost the bass in any way possible.
Once this is taken care of, the next job is to connect the stereo mini-jack to a source. This might be an XBOX, PC, MP3 player, TV, Blu-ray or DVD player, etc. but make sure you have a signal before trying to get the system going. All that remains now is to connect the wall adapter and power the system up for the first time. At this point it will be necessary to adjust the woofer to dial it in with the room it's in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio