Setting the XPS 2.150 Speakers Up
The XPS 2.150 come in quite a small but very nicely designed box which features a nice image of the strikingly designed satellites and their piano black finish; these further complimented by the orange speaker cones and more orange around the volume control in LED form.
Unpacking was quite a quick and easy job with some of the cables already hardwired into the units to make setup that much easier. Placing the two main satellites is painless due to their small footprint and also the second option of being able to wall mount the units.
Once the two main speakers are placed out on the desktop, the next task is to place the woofer unit down on the ground out of the way; in a corner if possible. Not that I would usually recommend such a placement, but due to the very small size of the woofer unit used here, it's vital to boost the bass in any way possible.
Once this is taken care of, the next job is to connect the stereo mini-jack to a source. This might be an XBOX, PC, MP3 player, TV, Blu-ray or DVD player, etc. but make sure you have a signal before trying to get the system going. All that remains now is to connect the wall adapter and power the system up for the first time. At this point it will be necessary to adjust the woofer to dial it in with the room it's in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform