Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz Socket 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.2GHz+ Socket 478 Northwood
Intel i845D AGPset
Intel Hub Architecture Interconnect at 266MB/s
- Bus Frequency
Netburst Micro Architecture
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP 4x (1.5v only)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB 1.1 Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports
1 Game Port
- Special Features
BIOS overclocking control of FSB
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni