DFI was established in 1981 under Mr. Y.C. Lu to bring the hardware sector cheap reliable hardware. Since this time, DFI has produced a rather simple line of motherboard directed at business market and the OEM. DFI has grown to include its motherboards is many famous PC brands like HP and Compaq, as well as the IBM Aptiva line of PC's. Most of the PC's built in the US and Asian markets coming from small PC distributors are also using DFI's line of motherboards. This is quite a feat for a rather unheard of company. While DFI have started to dabble in the overclockers segment, they still haven't gotten full blown hardcore as of yet.
Today we are reviewing the very first DFI motherboard that TweakTown has seen; the NB70-SC i845D Pentium 4 Flagship from DFI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card