DFI was established in 1981 under Mr. Y.C. Lu to bring the hardware sector cheap reliable hardware. Since this time, DFI has produced a rather simple line of motherboard directed at business market and the OEM. DFI has grown to include its motherboards is many famous PC brands like HP and Compaq, as well as the IBM Aptiva line of PC's. Most of the PC's built in the US and Asian markets coming from small PC distributors are also using DFI's line of motherboards. This is quite a feat for a rather unheard of company. While DFI have started to dabble in the overclockers segment, they still haven't gotten full blown hardcore as of yet.
Today we are reviewing the very first DFI motherboard that TweakTown has seen; the NB70-SC i845D Pentium 4 Flagship from DFI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings