DFI was established in 1981 under Mr. Y.C. Lu to bring the hardware sector cheap reliable hardware. Since this time, DFI has produced a rather simple line of motherboard directed at business market and the OEM. DFI has grown to include its motherboards is many famous PC brands like HP and Compaq, as well as the IBM Aptiva line of PC's. Most of the PC's built in the US and Asian markets coming from small PC distributors are also using DFI's line of motherboards. This is quite a feat for a rather unheard of company. While DFI have started to dabble in the overclockers segment, they still haven't gotten full blown hardcore as of yet.
Today we are reviewing the very first DFI motherboard that TweakTown has seen; the NB70-SC i845D Pentium 4 Flagship from DFI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines