DFI was established in 1981 under Mr. Y.C. Lu to bring the hardware sector cheap reliable hardware. Since this time, DFI has produced a rather simple line of motherboard directed at business market and the OEM. DFI has grown to include its motherboards is many famous PC brands like HP and Compaq, as well as the IBM Aptiva line of PC's. Most of the PC's built in the US and Asian markets coming from small PC distributors are also using DFI's line of motherboards. This is quite a feat for a rather unheard of company. While DFI have started to dabble in the overclockers segment, they still haven't gotten full blown hardcore as of yet.
Today we are reviewing the very first DFI motherboard that TweakTown has seen; the NB70-SC i845D Pentium 4 Flagship from DFI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance