Cooler Master has really surprised the market by releasing the new Black Label while we are in the middle of an economic downturn. The economy may explain why such a small number will be sold here in the US, a mere 10%. The limited numbers will surely make the Black Label a collector's item among those of us who collect rare parts. Still, others who do not consider themselves collectors will surely want to get in the action as well.
The pricing breakdown comes out like this; all prices taken from Newegg. The Cosmos 1000 is available for 189.99, the UCP-700W is another 189.99 and the Z600R is 59.99, so the total comes out to less than 460 USD. That leaves a pretty high price premium for the Black Label and it is up to the buyer to determine if that premium is worth it to them. I would be willing to say that there are more than 500 people in the world that would agree that the price is fine for such a limited product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017