Cooler Master has really surprised the market by releasing the new Black Label while we are in the middle of an economic downturn. The economy may explain why such a small number will be sold here in the US, a mere 10%. The limited numbers will surely make the Black Label a collector's item among those of us who collect rare parts. Still, others who do not consider themselves collectors will surely want to get in the action as well.
The pricing breakdown comes out like this; all prices taken from Newegg. The Cosmos 1000 is available for 189.99, the UCP-700W is another 189.99 and the Z600R is 59.99, so the total comes out to less than 460 USD. That leaves a pretty high price premium for the Black Label and it is up to the buyer to determine if that premium is worth it to them. I would be willing to say that there are more than 500 people in the world that would agree that the price is fine for such a limited product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards